Don Medical Clinic - Covid Vaccine Program
Don Medical Clinic is currently providing Moderna BA4.5 Covid Immunisations only. This allows us to immunise all ages from 18 and up as well as booster doses
- patients eligible boosters: Over 18, Plus 6 months since the last booster OR Last Covid infection
- for children aged 6-11 - We do not have vaccinations for this age group - you will need to contact Tasmanina Public Health
- If you are not a patient of the practice please call reception to check on the practice capacity to provide you with a vaccination - where possible we try to accomodate anyone requesitng a vaccine but please note Don Medical Clinic is a small practice with a limited capacity to provide services outside the practice's own patient community
Please note the practice provides Covid vaccinations by appointment only.
For more information go to our COVID Plan and Covid Vaccination and Children page
1. Online using HOT DOC
2. Call reception: 6441 5299
3. Email reception - email@example.com
5. VACCINE CLINIC FINDER ( includes pharmacies )
if you have provided an active email address, once you have made an appointment a consent form will be sent to you from Hot Doc , please submit this and it will be forwarded to the practice.
Please note : You will be required to wait for 15 minutes following the immunisation to observe for any immediate reactions.
Post Vaccination Adverse Reaction:
If you have an adverse reaction of any type please complete the adverse reaction checker to define the severity and whether you need to notifiy the practice.
Contacting the Practice
If the recommendation from the checker is to contact the practice this can be done via :
1. phone the practice and speak to reception who will triage your reaction and put you through to speak to the nurse/doctor - 6441 5299
3. If you are having an acute reaction and are very unwell call the Tasmania Ambulance Service on 000 or go to emergency at Mersey Commmunity Hospital