Mission Statement & Practice Philosophy
Acknowledgement of Country
Clinic Hours and Appointments
Chronic Disease Management
Drugs of Addiction
New Patient Policy
Electronic Shared Health Record
Health Care Home
e Mental Health
Have you experienced any of the following more than once a week in the last month?
1. Symptoms of asthma , cough , wheeze , shortness of breath ?
2. Waking at night because of asthma , cough , wheeze , shortness of breath
3. Chest tightness on waking ?
4. Difficulty in performing vigorous activity like running,lifting heavy objects, or exercise ?
5. Difficulty in performing moderate activities like vaccuming, climbing a flight of stairs
If you answered yes to any of the above questions it is highly recommended that you make an appointment to be seen at the Asthma Clinic at Don Medical Clinic. A full assessment including a history of your symptoms , an examination and some breathing tests will be performed. This will confirm a diagnosis of asthma, the severity of the asthma and initiation of appropriate managment and follow-up. An Asthma Action Plan will be formulated for you. An influenze immunisation will also be offered free of charge if you have not already one this year.
If you already have a diagnosis of asthma and have not had a check up in the last 12 months it is highly recommended that you make an appointment to be reviewed in the Asthma Clinic.
If you would like to be contacted for more information and to make an appointment please provide your details below.
Anti-Spam: 3 + 4 is: